September 5, 2012

Happy for Good Timing

If I hadn't decided to go to a certain place today and drive down a certain road at just the right time - I wouldn't have noticed these two nice people buying fencing supplies at a ranch store. I am so glad I stopped to say hello and get a quick snapshot. It was so nice to meet this lovely brother and sister duo (86 & 82 years old) - who still live on the same ranch where they grew up. Stay tuned and I will post an official portrait after I get out to their place soon for a proper portrait sitting and get their story down. Life is good - especially when I am paying attention to all the great things that are around me out here! Endless possibilities and chances to meet interesting folks. This is why I moved here - then luckily cowboy happened along the way too. I have much work to do yet.
 ©JEAN LAUGHTON